Meeting room users acknowledge and agree to the following:
We can help ourselves to coffee, tea, Commonplace growlers, etc; and/or bring food and help ourselves to dishes; and will clean up after ourselves.
We can use the TV, conference phone, wifi, etc.
We can rearrange furniture as long as we put it back at the end.
We can make noise; but will be respectful of others using the space.
We will complete the "checklist" when we finish to make sure the room is left as we found it.
We will let you know if we have ideas/suggestions of how to make the space better or more useful for our needs.
We accept all responsibility for safety of our persons and property; and release Commonplace (and its landlord/tenants/subtenants) from any claims, damages, or losses from our use. We will indemnify Commonplace for any claims, damages, or losses that arise from our use of Commonplace property/meeting spaces.
Prices/availability are subject to change.
Meeting room reservations are generally non-refundable but may be transferred to other dates/times.
OTHER COMMONPLACE TERMS
• Self-service. Commonplace is self-service! You can help yourself to coffee, tea, Commonplace growlers, etc; and snacks; or feel free to bring your own! If you feel like you are eating or drinking an unusual amount of Commonplace-provided snacks/beverages, kick in a little extra cash.
• Values and Beliefs. Support Commonplace Values & Beliefs
• Follow guidelines. Follow posted guidelines for different spaces, which Commonplace may update from time to time. When using meeting space, complete checklists.
• Respectful communication. Be respectful of others’ use of space; communicate with others if their noise level is disruptive.
• Feedback. Let us know if the space isn’t working for you and how we can make it better.
• Each user is 100% responsible for making the community work for you. Provide feedback to Commonplace on how to make the space and community serve you better; and participate in the community’s self-governing process for planning events.
• Clean up after yourself & guests; keep all shared or Common Areas clean and free of debris and trash.
• Attempt to resolve any conflicts with other Commonplacers or tenants directly, by approaching them with an open mind, will, and heart.
• You must follow any rules and restrictions imposed by Commonplace, including without limit hours of operation, reservation requirements, and standards for cleanliness.
• Each user is fully responsible for the safety of your person and property at all times. Commonplace cares about your well-being and strives to make sure your needs are met -- but is not financially liable for your personal property or safety. Please ensure you and your property are safe and secure. You agree to waive all claims against Commonplace, Commonplace Practice, Statecraft, Commonplace Law, and its agents, directors, employees, owners, guests, and volunteers (and indemnify said parties) for any losses, damages, or costs that arise from your use of the space (on behalf of you, your organization, and your guests and invitees).
• This agreement is subject to terms of Lease Agreement with the Landlord for each space.
Cobot is the web platform used by Commonplace to provide this website.
See Cobot Terms